SEARCH OUR PROPERTIES USING THE SEARCH BOX ON THE LEFT
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS
The administration fee is required to secure a property. This is payable on completion and production of the application form to Adams Estates.
If the tenancy does not proceed due to the withdrawal of the prospective tenant, the references are not acceptable, or the applicant has failed to disclose adverse credit history the administration fee will not be refunded.
Every tenant will be required to pay a bond normally equivalent to one months rent unless the landlord requests or agrees to a different amount. The bond and one months rent (i.e. equivalent to two months rent) in advance must be paid prior to or at the time of signing the tenancy agreement. This must be paid in cash or by banker’s draft.
Please note that all future rent payments must be paid by standing order on or before the due date.
Please remember that you will be signing a legally binding agreement for a set period of time and you will be responsible for paying the rent for the term of the contract.
Before setting up a tenancy, we will carry out reference checks on all applicants, these include: credit, employer and previous landlord checks.
In order to assist you in finding the right property speedily, it is important that you supply us with mandatory information to reference you properly.
It is essential that all the information requested is supplied and the form fully completed and legible – missing information will delay your application and may endanger your desired property.
When completing the reference application form, you will need to have the following information /supporting documents with you.
• The full address of your current property, including the post code
• Your chequebook and bank details including account no. and sort-code
• If you are resident for less than three years at your current address, a list of all addresses for the last three years with post codes and dates of occupation must be given
• The full company name, address and post code of your employer (if applicable)
• A contact name, telephone and fax number for your employer’s personnel department
• A contact name/company name, address, telephone and fax number of current letting agent or landlord (if applicable)
• All telephone and fax numbers given must include the full STD code
• You must provide proof of identity and proof of residency at your current address by providing at least one of the following:
A Driving Licence with your current address or
A recent utility company bill no more than 3 months old or
A recent mobile telephone bill or
A council tax bill in your name at your current address